Job at Jabil: Facility Supervisor (08/11/2010)
JABIL VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
F02, Lot I 4, Le Van Viet Street, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), Dist 9, HCMC Jabil Vietnam Company Limited is a US-based multinational electronics solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. Jabil helps to bring electronics products to the market faster and more cost effectively by providing complete electronic product supply chain management around the world. With more than 70,000 employees and facilities in 20 countries, Jabil provides comprehensive, individualized, focused solutions to customers in a broad range of industries. Jabil common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, “JBL”. (Website: www.jabil.com).
In anticipation of future growth and expansion within the Asia region, Jabil is looking for talented and passionate individuals to fill the company’s career opportunities in our new facility at Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), District 9 in Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM. Let’s take your career & future to the next level of success with us. It begins with YOU. Quy mô công ty: Hơn 50.000
Tên người liên hệ: HR Dept
Chức danh:Facility Supervisor
Mô tả Công việc:
1.0 JOB SUMMARY
1.1 To lead a team of facilities technicians to maintain the factory building, it’s surrounding premises, production plant service including preventive maintenance and upgrading of facility equipment and services.
1.2 Establish and maintain the building’s operational flexibility
1.3 Evaluate and carry out improvements for higher operational efficiency in plant utilities
- To lead and supervise a team of technicians to meet the Department Goals and Objectives.
- To plan and ensure monthly budget accuracy.
- To minimize equipment down time and upgrading on equipment performance.
- Identify training needs and conduct necessary training for Technician to improve their performance
- Provide uninterrupted facilities support to total plant operations
- Plan, coordinate ad ensure all facilities works compliance with required specifications, regulatory requirement, quality and safety standards.
- Responsible for plant occupational health, safety and environmental
- Review and follow up Security procedure and monitoring non-compliance from security team.
- Implement security working behavior within plant.Yêu Cầu Công Việc:- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Building Service.
- Good communication (Vietnamese and English) skills
- Good coaching/training skills
- Minimum 3 year of experience in a high volume, high automated manufacturing
environment in a similar capacity.
Hồ sơdự tuyển bằng:Tiếng Anh
Cấp bậc:Trưởng nhóm/Giám sát
Ngành nghề:Điện/Điện tử, Cơ khí, Sản Xuất
Nơi làm việc:Hồ Chí Minh
Mức lương:Thỏa thuận
Ngày đăng tuyển 08/11/2010
Ngày hết hạn 08/12/2010
Gửi email In bài